We know that PickUp Patrol will help solve your school's dismissal challenges. We also know that budgets are tight and schools need to do more with less. That's why PickUp Patrol is so affordable for schools of all sizes.
- Try PickUp Patrol for free until the end of the school year
- Great way to see if PickUp Patrol is a good fit for your school
- Get started right away
- No obligation to continue, cancel any time
- Sign up today!
- Affordably priced at $2/student/year
- Large School Price Cap: 750 or more students = $1500/year
All Plans Include
- Unlimited plan changes
- Live interactive dashboard for office staff
- Customizable dismissal options & cutoff times
- Confirmation email to parents whenever a plan change is made
- Automated bus pass printing
- End-of-day dismissal check-off lists
- Aftercare & activity attendance rosters
- Bus rosters with parent contact info
- Absence reporting
- Coming soon! Car line management feature
Getting Started is Easy
- Easy-to-follow setup guide
- Online training session available
- Tools to introduce PickUp Patrol to parents
- Secure registration email automatically invites parents into the system
- Exceptional customer support
- No setup fees
- Automatic annual renewal, cancel any time
- Enrollment is set once a year allowing school population to fluctuate at no additional cost
- Quotes prepared upon request
- Purchase orders accepted
Your Data is Secure with PickUp Patrol
Trust is our #1 concern here at PickUp Patrol. Our application is SSL secure, FERPA compliant, and is powered by Microsoft Azure, a cloud-computing platform with an industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy of your data.
PickUp Patrol has made our lives and jobs much easier, and it can do the same for any other school.
PickUp Patrol truly makes our "pick-up" a "cake walk."
Principal, Clark-Wilkins School
Even at the superintendent's level we feel the difference PickUp Patrol makes.
Superintendent, Student Administrative Unit 39
That is fantastic! Thank you so much for hearing our request and making it happen.
Secretary, Thatcher Brook Elementary School
0 dismissal plans processed!